- Complete electronic ignition systems built with the latest state-of-the-art engineering
- The same ignition used by top drag and road racers to set records and bring home victories over the past decade
- The Dyna S is completely housed behind the ignition cover and uses a magnetic rotor with the original advance unit, so the factory advance curve is maintained
- Coils provide spark voltages in excess of 30,000V and spark energies second to none
- The DSK61 Dyna S and coil system includes a DC7-1 high energy coil
- The DSK62 Dyna S and coil system is designed for single-fire applications; includes two DC10-1 Dyna coils
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Later models will require the use of a mechanical advance unit.
NOTE: Not for fuel-injected models.