- Patented design meets all FMVSS-106 standards once assembled per the included instructions, for safe and reliable on-road use (see compatibility note below)
- Assembles in 5 minutes with only side cutters and 7/16" wrench
- Brake hose and fittings are DOT labeled, pressure tested and 100% inspected
- Single disc kits contain 6â€™ of non-yellowing clear-coated braided stainless or black-coated stainless line, chrome or black chrome-plated banjos, polished stainless hardware, copper crush washers and vice wrench
- Dual disc kits contain 7â€™ of non-yellowing clear-coated braided stainless or black-coated stainless line, chrome or black chrome-plated banjos, dual disc manifold, polished stainless hardware, copper crush washers and vice wrench
- Kits contain all components needed to build one complete stock or custom brake line
- Select by model and year or by banjo size and angle for custom applications
NOTE: Compatible Magnum Shielding BYO® brand brake hose and BYO® components have been specifically designed to only work in conjunction with each other. Use with any other Magnum brake line products or other manufacturer™s brands will void any warranty, performance, liability, or DOT FMVSS-106 compliance claims.
NOTE: All BYO® brand brake lines are intended for non-ABS applications ONLY.
NOTE: 08-19 Dressers use 10mm x 1.00 banjo bolts and fittings. 04-19 XL models use 10mm x 1.25 and 12mm x 1.50 banjo bolts. All Big Twin (except 08-19 Dresser models) and pre-04 XL use 3/8" and 7/16" banjo bolts.